Bergans Storen pants, Mens Small in blue (teal?) - never worn and label still attached. £120. Cost £200 from Sportpursuit.
Very waterproof, breathable, windproof light shell with full length zip, thigh pocket and braces.
- Fabric: 3-layer Dermizax NX
- 2-way stretch material
- Waterproof and windproof with excellent breathability
- Low weight and minimal packing volume
- Fixed internal gaiter with stretch mesh for enhanced freedom of movement
- Internal friction elastic and Velcro opening
- Ventilation zip from the waist down
- Thigh pocket, with extra transmitter/receiver (avalanche beacon) compatible inner pocket
- Detachable, adjustable suspenders
- Pant legs cropped at the front for enhanced fit with boots
- Velcro-adjustable waist
- Reinforced sections at the bottom of the leg
- Reflective logo
- Weight: 570g
- Price from: £295
Black Diamond Ski Patrol pants, Mens Small, black - worn once. £100, cost £190 from Sportpursuit
- Four-way stretch fabric with brushed back
- Offset mesh-backed vents
- Snow gaiters
- Seat gusset
- Boot-access zippers
- Keprotec® instep patches
- Belt loops and removable waist belt
- Two thigh zip pockets with one key clip
- Breathable and durable
Reasons for selling - I've found womens ski touring pants are too small in the waist and too big in the hips, so a Mens Small usually fits. I bought both these pairs from Sportpursuit and was in a 'too busy with work' phase to send them back for a refund. Now I just need to sell them as I've found some women's pants that actually fit me.
I can send photos more technical info / reviews on both by email.