Blizzard Zero G 95 - 164cms 2020/21 - in great condition

06 Jan 2023

SueHurst

Bought these great touring skis in 2020 - but due to Covid they have only been skied on for 10 - 12 days. A great ski but they proved too long on the kick turns for me (I'm only 158/9 cms). The ski has been drilled for a Dynafit Rotation binding for a 275 mm boot sole length. I have bought the same ski but shorter.

The skis are in the Piste Office, Nottingham and can be viewed there or Jon can supply pics etc. The price is £300 collected or £335 including UK UPS shipping. 

Jon's views of the skis are:  "The skis haven't had a base grind or any core shots etc. In fact they've not been serviced following their initial hot wax so they need a few minor p-tex repairs and an edge'n'wax. There's a few scuffs on the topsheets consistent with their use."
If a buyer requires bindings then Jon has Dynafit Rotation 10's in stock plus a wide range of other quality touring bindings at the right price and he can advise which make/model of binding will work around the existing mount with sufficient separation. He can also service the skis if required.