K2 Talkback Skis 172cm with Dynafit TLT Vertical Bindings - £250

15 Jan 2023

SusieAmann

These skis are too tall for me, that's why I'm selling them. Not much used as I found myself reaching for shorter ones. 

K2 Talkback skis 172cm, 96 underfoot, well reviewed, paired with ever reliable Dynafit TLT Vertical Bindings with brakes. In great condition and well looked after with regular waxing. The bindings were fully serviced by Jon Coster at The Piste Office. 

The bindings are mounted with Quiver Killers which means they can be easily removed for travel or to other skis in future. I've used 295mm and 306mm boots in them and there is still some flexibility for bigger/smaller as you can move the bindings back and forth on the mount easily.  

Skis are located near Bristol. Happy to post at cost. 

16 Jan 2023

CallumLeese

Hi Susie,

These look great. Would you possibly be able to send me some more photos? What are the edges like? Do they have skins? Sorry for the 20 questions!

might be easiest to WhatsApp me on 07925550412,

thank you

16 Jan 2023

AnneWinther

Hi Susie, Do you think they would take a 286 boot length?  I am really interested as I have the talkback 164cm and then are a tiny bit short. Please can you tell me how old they are though please as I'm comparing to what's for sale new.

Very tempted to say yes though!

Do you have skins for them?

Best wishes

Anne

16 Jan 2023

AnneWinther

Susie - my tel no is 07791840261  Anne