Touring Skis: Head Great Joy 163cm, Blizzard Zero G’s, Dynafit Vertical Bear 175cm – all with Dynafit bindings. Also Head Monster skis & 24.5 boots. Collection Glenelg (Highland)

18 Nov 2022

GrahamRyland

1. Blizzard    Zero G.    185cm with Dynafit Radical bindings. A few of the usual scuffs on the top but  bases are very good condition having seen only scratches. Professionally serviced. Seen about 3 weeks light use, that is 1 tour in Pyrenees and 2 light ‘piste’ weeks. Note toe pieces moved forwards as in that time I changed my boots  (professionally done).  The Black Diamond Ascension Skins have the ‘cheat sheet’ patterning but only 1 weeks use.  This set is £500, no offers (skis alone will cost you that!)
  2. Ladies Head Great Joy, Dynafit Radical bindings.  163cm, 98mm waist. With crampons & Black Diamond skins (skins fine but plenty of grassy bits).  Light use, approx 3-4 weeks.  Skis have the usual scuffs on the top side, bases very good with scratches only.  Professionally serviced and never belt sanded (can still see the machine pattern from new!). Note original Head bindings changed for the Dynafits, all done properly and the existing holes all filled correctly & in no way  has any effect on the life or performance of the ski.   Each ski weighs 2.25kg.  Complete set £400
  3. Dynafit Vertical Bear 19 with Dynafit Speed Turn 2 bindings.  175cm,  86mm waist.  Genuinely  only 2 hours use on a trial so lightest of marks only, virtually still new. Note these are my pal’s ‘down south’ so can be collected from Market Harborough, or can be posted (£40)
  4. Also Head Monster 108 skis, 185cm.  Bindings changed from a touring set up, these are a beast of a ski.  Will power through the crud on those marginal days, grip like a demon on ice and cruise the powder (when we get it :-)  £150
  5. Finally, Ladies Head Dream 100 boots. LITERALLY TWO HOURS USE ONLY.  Size is 24.5, flex index 100 - a top quality boot from Head that is comfortable but made to perform, suited intermediate to advanced.  Were bought for my wife who ‘trialled’ them for 2 hours only at the end of a holiday  about 5 years ago.  Since then an injury happened and she will not ski again L    Cost £200 but will accept £60.  Can post  (£10)